Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thoughts on some New Shoes!

Just got some new shoes in the mail the other day and I had to post about them! The shoe is nicknamed Brenda and she is a keeper. I wish that I had bought these in the blush color a little sooner though as well, but the red color I ordered are pretty nice. The angle of the platform to heel is steep and my arch doesn't touch the shoe interior which will end up causing discomfort. That is the price to pay for these sexy shoes! My husband loves them on me as much as I do. I hope that I can find these same shoes in blush soon so I have some more colors to wear. Like I said, the red are nice but you can only wear red with so many different outfits. I usually like to have a variety of colors to wear so that I can mix and match.


I also ordered some black boots that I liked the looks of a few weeks back and they just arrived today too. The color is a little darker than what is shown on the website, but that's okay. They're actually more of camel color, but the style is great. The quality of these boots are great for the price. The only complaint I have is that my calves are bigger and I can't zip them up all the way. Nothing a shoe repair place at the mall can't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment