Friday, March 16, 2012

Stylish And Trendy Heels are a Gal's Best Friend!

I think I may have stumbled into a gold mine! A shoe gold mine that is... A friend of mine recently turned me on to Payless and I have been going there pretty often to shop for shoes. I figured I would give it a whirl so I got a pair of high heels from them. This pair of heels is one of my favorite purchases that I have ever made through a department store! The shoes are super stylish and very comfortable. I am only 5'3" so these make me tall, but not too awkwardly tall, which is fantastic for a pair of platforms! They are so easy to dress up or down. My only problem with the shoe is that they could be a little bit tighter in the toe area to keep my feet from sliding forward occasionally. That aside, these are great shoes and I would recommend them to anyone if you are able to find them. I forget the exact name of them though, so you might have a hard time! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment