Monday, March 19, 2012

I am all about saving money when shopping

When shopping for shoes I have one tip that will not only save money, but save you time. If you don't have a lot of time to stay current with changing trends or even time to get out to the mall to shop, then joining a shoe club is what you should try. You've seen me post about the Just Fab shoe club before but there are also a few others that you can try out.

I do recommend Justfab though and have had some good luck with them. The shoes that you get aren't going to be the highest of quality but they really are good for the price. I bought a nice pink pump that I love. The pink is a bit more muted than what is reflected in the picture on their site, which I really like. I fell even more in love with these when they arrived and held them in my hot little hand! They fit perfectly true to size (I'm size 9, narrow), and I plan to wear these often this spring and summer with jeans, shorts, and pencil skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment